This opening meetings webinar includes the requirements from ISO 19011:2018, but we also focus on special considerations for conducting remote audits.
What you will learn in the Opening Meetings Webinar
- Requirements for an opening meeting as defined in ISO 19011:2018
- Requirements for a closing meeting as defined in ISO 19011:2018
- Responsibilities of the lead auditor in opening and closing meetings
- Important considerations for remote audits
- Opening meeting and closing meeting differences for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits
Who should attend the Opening Meetings Webinar?
- Lead auditors,
- Audit team members,
- Senior management,
- Supplier Quality,
- Purchasing, and
- Quality Assurance.
You may also be interested in our procedure for Quality Audits (SYS-021). That procedure includes the following documents:
- Quality Audits (SYS-021)
- Audit Log (LST-007)
- Supplier-Internal Audit Report Template (TMP-003)
What you will receive when you register for this webinar
- Native slide deck
- Access to webinar recording
- Opening & closing meeting checklist (TMP-035)
- Remote opening & closing meeting presentation templates (TMP-036)
To register for this webinar, please fill in the form below.
There are four other new live webinars planned on related topics:
- Audit team communication during a remote audit (free) – June 4, 2020
- How to qualify your suppliers webinar (pre-order by June 1) – June 25, 2020
- Remote auditing techniques webinar (pre-order by July 1) – July 16, 2020
- MDSAP Certification Body Interviews (free) – August 6, 2020
Anyone that watches all 5 webinars planned for May 14 – August 6, 2020, and reads our new book (released on Amazon in August 2020) will receive a certificate for “Remote Auditing Certification” as a thank you for your loyalty and hard work. We will include the information you need for submitting continuing education credits to ASQ, RAPs, etc. My friend John M. gave me that idea back in 2012, and that is why “Academy” is in our name.