This remote auditing webinar reviews the strategies and techniques for conducting remote supplier audits that will conserve your precious resources of auditor time and money.
Our presenter provides real-life experiences, examples, and tips for remote auditing and supplier auditing. Rob Packard, subject matter expert and founder of Medical Device Academy, reviews a number of topics in this 40-minute webinar. This webinar was originally recorded on February 25, 2015. However, we will be recording an updated remote auditing webinar on July 23, 2020. We also have a 10-blog series leading up to that updated webinar. Finally, we will be releasing a book on Amazon in August related to remote auditing. Anyone that has purchased this webinar previously will receive free access to the updated webinar too. The updated webinar will also automatically come with a new Remote Auditing Work Instruction (WI-002).
- When to or when not to conduct remote auditing
- Examples of remote auditing
- Allocation of resources
- Auditor communication during remote audits
- Recording remote audits
- Work instructions for remote auditing
- Risk evaluation of the ability to support remote audits
- Purpose of supplier audits
- Can I justify fewer supplier audits?
- Can you justify more supplier audits?
- Costs of poor quality
- 4 most common auditing methods
- Prioritizing supplier audits
- Risk-based approach
- Strategic selection of auditors
- Use supplier audit template
- Supplier audit agenda
- Auditing Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) closure
You may be interested in our Quality Audits Procedure (SYS-021). That procedure includes the following documents:
- Quality Audits Procedure (SYS-021)
- Audit Log (LST-007)
- Supplier / Internal Audit Report Template (TMP-003)
- Opening & Closing Meeting Checklist (TMP-035)
You may also be interested in our procedure for Supplier Quality Management (SYS-011). That procedure includes the following documents:
- Supplier Quality Management (SYS-011)
- Approved Supplier List (LST-003)
- Supplier Evaluation Report Template (TMP-002)
- Supplier-Internal Audit Report Template (TMP-003)
- New Supplier Approval Request Form (FRM-005)
- Supplier Nonconformity Report Form (FRM-006)
- Supplier Quality Agreement (FRM-037)
- Supplier Nonconformity Report (SNCR) Register (LST-004)
This remote auditing webinar recording is only $129 (AND INCLUDES – SLIDE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION):
Exam and Training Certificate available for $49.00:
You might also be interested in our Supplier Audit Tool Kit.
VIEW OUR PROCEDURES – CLICK HERE OR IMAGE BELOW:
About Your Instructor
Robert Packard is a regulatory consultant with ~25 years of experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries. He is a graduate of UConn in Chemical Engineering. Robert was a senior manager at several medical device companies—including President/CEO of a laparoscopic imaging company. His Quality Management System expertise covers all aspects of developing, training, implementing, and maintaining ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 certifications. From 2009-2012, he was a lead auditor and instructor for one of the largest Notified Bodies. Robert’s specialty is regulatory submissions for high-risk medical devices, such as implants and drug/device combination products for CE marking applications, Canadian medical device applications, and 510(k) submissions. The most favorite part of his job is training others. He can be reached via phone at 802.258.1881 or by email. You can also follow him on Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Twitter.