Essential information at an unbeatable price!
Are you planning to implement ISO13485 in your organization, or thinking about it? This comprehensive, six-part audio conference series was designed to help guide you through the process. The series will be presented jointly by three leading experts in ISO 13485 implementation and certification. Debbie Iampietro is an SGS Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Auditor, Rob Packard is a former BSI QMS Lead Auditor and Instructor, and Brigid Glass is a medical device QMS consultant with extensive experience helping small companies implement new QMS systems for ISO 13485 certification. Together, they will provide attendees with firsthand insight and detailed instruction on the steps involved in preparing for ISO 13485 Certification.
The six sessions (with links to the individual abstracts) including:
- Roadmap to ISO 13485 Certification: Planning the QMS (Recording)
- Roadmap to ISO 13485 Certification: Implementing Additional Regulatory Requirements (Recording)
- Roadmap to ISO 13485 Certification: Design Controls (Recording)
- Roadmap to ISO 13485 Certification: Training & Document Control (Recording)
- Roadmap to ISO 13485 Certification: Management Processes – IA, CAPA & Management Review (RECORDING)
- Roadmap to ISO 13485 Certification: Stage 1, Stage 2 & Responding to Findings (RECORDING)
For a limited time, you can register for all six events in this series, complete with recording and transcript for just $995 – more than 50% off of the cost of purchasing individually:
If Purchasing Courses Individually , Receive a $50.00 Discount!
Discounted Cost & Registration: Normally, FX Conferences charges $259.00, but with the Medical Device Academy special discount, you pay $209.00 (you can also get transcripts & recordings & other options). When checking out, use the $50.00 discount code fxtpc13.
Even better, you can attend as a group*, or share the recording with your team after the live event, and train everyone for the same low price. It’s a convenient and cost-effective way to get your team the training it needs to prepare for ISO 13485 Certification.